Platina Restaurant & Garden
Platina Restaurant & Garden offers international specialities served in a romantic and elegant environment in an ideal location near Charles Bridges in Prague Old Town. The restaurant's Chef Jakub Vomáčka concentrates on dishes prepared solely from fresh ingredients. His cuisine combines tradition and creative invention.
“Taste The Czech Republic” is our local seasonal menu, where we introduce traditional Czech cuisine with a modern approach. Our Beef sirloin in cream sauce with dumplings and cranberries is best in town if you are looking for a Czech restaurant in Prague!
Platina restaurant in Prague Old Town is just a few steps from the Charles Bridge, in an ancient 15th century house. The building was an inn in the last century and it features vaulted ceilings, renaissance frescos and a quiet and romantic atmosphere.
Our open-air courtyard and summer garden is a magical oasis in Prague Old Town. Our restaurant will let you relax with the sounds of water flowing from the renaissance fountain.
Platina is also an ideal place for unforgettable weddings parties, receptions, graduation parties, banquets, birthday parties, company events or Christmas.
For reservations call +420 239 009 244 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROPICAL NIGHT | New Year's Eve 2013 at Hotel Leonardo Prague
Welcome the New Year 2013 with us and dance in the rythm of the sizzling, tropical night. Enjoy a lovely evening with a gala dinner prepared by Jakub Vomáčka, our Executive Chef and his team as well an exciting fire show with fire fountains directly in the Hotel Leonardo Prague. Prague in Winter covered in snow can be quite magical as well ...
NEW YEAR`S EVE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Welcome Drink and canapés served at your arrival
- Appetizers buffet served in our Art Nouveau lobby
- Dance floor is at your disposal all night long
- Begin the night with a cocktail from our freestyle bartenders
- Live band kicks off the night and will be playing hot hits all night
- Gala dinner prepared by our Executive Chef is served
- Join our lively band! It is time to dance the night away into the year 2013 on the dance floor!
- Experience unique professional fire show performance in our Fountain Courtyard
- Delicious warm dessert made just for this very special night by our gifted Pastry Chef.
- Midnight toast with sparkling wine
- Enjoy New Year´s Eve fireworks taking place above the Prague Castle! Thanks to our unique location, walk only a few steps from the Leonardo hotel and see fascinating light show (pending the city of Prague program)
- Chef´s surprise - traditional Czech New Year’s midnight dish
Feel the bustling atmosphere of tropical night here at Hotel Leonardo and enter happily with us into the upcoming year 2013!
New Years Eve Program price:
160 EUR / per person